Get rid of your double chin, without surgery. We’ve combined two of our favorite minimally-invasive treatment options for double chins, Kybella + ThermiTight, to transform the area under the chin without surgery or extended downtime. We’re trialing this combination in our summer double chin study. Are you a good candidate? Contact us to learn more.
Why Should I Enroll in a Summer Study?
If you love to look great and save money, our summer studies may be a good fit for you. At H/K/B Cosmetic Surgery + MedSpa, we love plastic surgery and are constantly looking for ways to improve our techniques and further the aesthetic industry. Our summer studies give us a unique opportunity to trial new techniques and treatment combinations, improving care for our patients for decades to come. Volunteers for our studies receive many benefits including:
- Substantial Discount– Our summer studies are an affordable way to improve your look. Patients in our Double Chin Study will pay a special promotional price of just $4,800 (reg. $8,000).
- Top-Quality Care- Your procedure will be performed in our state-of-the-art facilities by board-certified plastic surgeons and highly trained staff. You’ll receive the top-quality care that we’re known for. Save money without compromising quality.
- Innovative New Treatment Options- Patients in our studies are some of the first to trial new techniques and treatment options.
- Improve Aesthetic Medicine– Participating in a study benefits you, but also helps to further aesthetic medicine. The knowledge we gain in this study will help countless patients in the future.
Am I a Good Candidate for the Double Chin Study?
Space is limited in our double chin study; if you’re interested, act quickly. Screening criteria are used to help find patients that are a good fit. You may be a candidate for this study if you have:
- Excess fat along the jawline and/or below the chin
- Loose skin on chin or neck
- Good general health
- Realistic expectations
Ditch that double chin and improve your profile by participating in our summer double chin study. Call us today to learn more and find out if you’re eligible to participate.